We're happy to say that Advanced Physical Therapy Center of Stamford and Darien is now part of Stamford Hospital! As one team, we aim to be leaders in providing the most advanced and innovative physical rehabilitation services in Fairfield County.
Together with our physicians, we provide a broad range of high quality health and wellness services focused on the needs of our communities.
To be the recognized regional center for health.
- Teamwork: Work together, share common goals, support each other
- Compassion: Put patients first, be understanding, have pride, show empathy
- Integrity: Advocate, model ethics, inspire trust and maintain high standards
- Respect: Listen, acknowledge, be courteous and appreciate others
- Accountability: Communicate, lead, accept responsibility and take ownership
Our experienced and dedicated physical therapists provide quality individualized treatment programs. By frequently attending continuing education courses throughout the country many have earned (or are working towards) advanced degrees and certifications, such as:
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedics
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis & Treatment (The McKenzie Method)
- Certified In Neuro-Developmental Technique
- Certified Clinical Instructor
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
We strive to:
- Listen to our patients.
- Foster a pleasant and professional atmosphere.
- Show respect to all patients and staff.
- Work together for optimum patient outcomes.
- Provide the most effective and efficacious treatments.
- Pursue on-going education, advanced training and certifications in our field.
- Support community events.